I use cocoon1.8.2 and I have a large xml file needed to process. THis is the
error I got from cocoon:
    java.lang.ClassFormatError: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:486) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:426) ...........
It seems my file is too huge to be processed. Is there anyone who knows how
to modify or if we are able to modify the capacity of cocoon ?
Thanks in advance.

Lily  Zou
REDKNEE Inc.
Phone (905)-625-2962