Try creating it on windows2000 and then copy it to your Linux server. It
should work...

Vivek

-----Original Message-----
From: ±è¿µÁÖ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: Help Me fop in Cocoon2 !!! embedded font Problem

Thank for your Reply...
OS is Linux Redhat 7.2
and Configuration File and xml, xsl ...

--------------------------------------
sitemap.xmap ------------------------------------------------------------
     <map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"
mime-type="application/pdf">
        <user-config
src="/x-mas/applications/uiControl/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/cocoon/hangu
l-fonts/userconfig.xml"/>
    </map:serializer>
--------------------------------------
userconfig.xml ------------------------------------------------------------
     <configuration>
  <fonts>
metrics-file="/x-mas/applications/uiControl/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/coc
oon/hangul-fonts/gulim.ttf.xml" kerning="yes"
embed-file="/x-mas/applications/uiControl/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/cocoo
n/hangul-fonts/gulim.ttf">
    <!--
kerning="yes" embed-file="./../webapps/cocoon/hangul-fonts/gulim.ttf">
     -->
  </fonts>
</configuration>
--------------------------------------
hello-page.xml ------------------------------------------------------------
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="EUC-KR" ?>
<!DOCTYPE page [
    <!ELEMENT page (title?, content)>
    <!ELEMENT title (#PCDATA)>
    <!ELEMENT content (para+)>
    <!ELEMENT para (#PCDATA)>
]>
<page>
    <title>ÄÚÄï2 ÇÑ±Û Å×½ºÆ® ÆäÀÌÁö ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.</title>
    <content>
        <para>
            ÇѱÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
        </para>
    </content>
</page>
--
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="EUC-KR"?>
   <fo:block font-family="Courier" text-align="center" font-size="24pt"

Regards.....