http://www.intranetjournal.com/articles/200004/im_04_18_00a.html

This is an article on content management.
Someone already had a cocoon CM system in Beta - I remember it being posted on
this list not so long ago - it was called Cimande and used to be listed at :
http://blueoxygen.linuxindonesia.com/project/cimande/ but its no longer there.
It was freeware as far as I can remember - does anyone know where it was moved
to ? I downloaded the beta version but never really got to play around with it.