Hi,

I'm using i18n for managing a bi-lingual website (in English and Swedish).

My message catalogs have the following filename endings:

..._sv.xml - for the Swedish text
....xml - for English, since I want this to be the default language

However, if I request an english page, Cocoon will first look for a
..._en.xml file, and not finding it giving an IOExeption (FileNotFound)
before looking for the default language. It works great, but makes the logs
very unreadable since all they contain are these stack traces.

Is there any way to go around this without keeping multiple files containing
the same language? (i.e. ....xml and ..._en.xml)

Still love Cocoon2 though!

Gustav Liden