Dear Friends,

The Software Configurations on which I'm working is

OS-                      Windows 2000
JDK-            JDK1.2.2
Servlet Kit-    Tomcat 4.0.1
Browser             MS-Internet Explorer 5.0
The Environment Variable I used are

JAVA_HOME=d:\jdk1.2.2

CATALINA_HOME=D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1

TOMCAT_HOME=D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1

The steps carried out by me to install Cocoon Project

I installed tomcat 4.0 sever successfully. I copied the cocoon.war file to
%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps directory.
When I start the tomcat server the following output is coming
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

But when I type http://localhost:8080/cocoon/
The following error it is throwing

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

The server-window is automatically closing.

Please suggest the solution for the problem

Regards,
Hamsanath R Hegde