Title: RE: Cocoon-Project-Installation Problem

Try executing the command 'catalina run' from the bin directory of your tomcat install. This will run the instance in the window that you executed the command in... and hence won't close on you. You will probably find that there is a missing jar or config issue.

S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hegde Hamsanath-A2998C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 14:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cocoon-Project-Installation Problem

Dear Friends,

The Software Configurations on which I'm working is

OS-                      Windows 2000
JDK-            JDK1.2.2
Servlet Kit-    Tomcat 4.0.1
Browser             MS-Internet Explorer 5.0
The Environment Variable I used are

JAVA_HOME=d:\jdk1.2.2

CATALINA_HOME=D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1

TOMCAT_HOME=D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1

The steps carried out by me to install Cocoon Project

I installed tomcat 4.0 sever successfully. I copied the cocoon.war file to
%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps directory.
When I start the tomcat server the following output is coming
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

But when I type http://localhost:8080/cocoon/
The following error it is throwing

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

The server-window is automatically closing.

Please suggest the solution for the problem

Regards,
Hamsanath R Hegde