Hi List!

I programmed a directory scanner.
It scans a directory structure and builds a tree structure from the
files, which match given filter name.
The first code snippet of my sitemap shows the output without a
transformation.
And it operates without any problems (it shows me the directory
structure in an XML- File).

My problem occurs, when I want to transform the generated XML, there's
NO OUTPUT!
It seems to me, that the transformer doesn't get any data from the
generator!

Could the problem be caused by my CACHE settings?

Help is very appreciated!

********SNIP*************

<!-- ================ DIRECTORY SCANNER XML OUTPUT=============== -->
          <map:match pattern="scanxml">
             <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="application/DirScan/content.xsp">
                <map:parameter name="fileName"
value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/directorytoscan" />

                <map:parameter name="filterName" value="content.xml"
/>

                <map:parameter name="absPath"
value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/" />
             </map:generate>

             <map:serialize type="xml" />
          </map:match>

 <!-- ================ DIRECTORY SCANNER HTML OUTPUT===============
-->
          <map:match pattern="scan">
              <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="application/DirScan/content.xsp">
            <map:parameter name="fileName"
value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/directorytoscan" />

            <map:parameter name="filterName" value="content.xml" />

            <map:parameter name="absPath"
value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/" />
             </map:generate>

           <map:transform src="application/DirScan/content.xsl" />

             <map:serialize type="html" />
          </map:match>

Johannes Schwarz