Hi,

If it works from the sitemap without transformation, then I guess the
problem is with the xsl transformation after. Without knowing the tags you
used in your source, and the xsl file, I cant say much, but I suggest trying
and testing out the transformation from the command line with an appropriate
tool. Under linux I use xsltproc, and it shortens the
xsl-tinkering/testing/aint-work cycle very much.

Christopher

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 11:24:12AM +0100, Johannes Schwarz wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> I programmed a directory scanner.
> It scans a directory structure and builds a tree structure from the
> files, which match given filter name.
> The first code snippet of my sitemap shows the output without a
> transformation.
> And it operates without any problems (it shows me the directory
> structure in an XML- File).
>
> My problem occurs, when I want to transform the generated XML, there's
> NO OUTPUT!
> It seems to me, that the transformer doesn't get any data from the
> generator!
>
> Could the problem be caused by my CACHE settings?
>
> Help is very appreciated!
>

> ********SNIP*************
>
> <!-- ================ DIRECTORY SCANNER XML OUTPUT=============== -->
>           <map:match pattern="scanxml">
>              <map:generate type="serverpages"
> src="application/DirScan/content.xsp">
>                 <map:parameter name="fileName"
> value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/directorytoscan" />
>
>                 <map:parameter name="filterName" value="content.xml"
> />
>
>                 <map:parameter name="absPath"
> value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/" />
>              </map:generate>
>
>              <map:serialize type="xml" />
>           </map:match>
>
>  <!-- ================ DIRECTORY SCANNER HTML OUTPUT===============
> -->
>           <map:match pattern="scan">
>               <map:generate type="serverpages"
> src="application/DirScan/content.xsp">
>           <map:parameter name="fileName"
> value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/directorytoscan" />
>
>           <map:parameter name="filterName" value="content.xml" />
>
>           <map:parameter name="absPath"
> value="h:/something/somethingother/andsoon/" />
>              </map:generate>
>
>            <map:transform src="application/DirScan/content.xsl" />
>
>              <map:serialize type="html" />
>           </map:match>

> Johannes Schwarz

.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide