It is well documented that you can use the http header information to find
out what device is sending the request and then tailor the page to that
device.
However I have found many examples that use ASP to look at the http header
information but none on cocoon. Just wondering if anyone can help me make
a start at setting up cocoon to find out what the device is and then provide
the appropriate content.

Cheers

andy