Hi,

The problem im having is with cocoon and java servlets. I am using
cocoon with iplanet web server and i can successfully view static xml
pages. The problem is that my java servlet prints xml output, and it
doesn't get passed to cocoon. All i get is a blank page. However, when i
go to "view source" on my browser, I can see the xml output but it's not
being passed to cocoon. I did a lot of searching over the net and found
something regarding a producer class that passes the out stream to
cocoon... but I couldn't really understand it.

Please email me with ideas, links to source code, etc.

Greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance.

--
Vishal Khatnani  -- x74287