The best solution would be to add JTidy in the HTML serializer.  This way
the HTML is optimized in a decent fashion, according to the W3C rules.
Since JTidy is already included in Cocoon for the HTML file generator, can
someone, with a little more programming experience than m,e set me in the
right direction to accomplish this?
Bert