It's not a very good solution if you have a lot of values for sort,
because you need to put one xsl:if tag for any possible value.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
 <xsl:parameter name = "sort"/>

 <xsl:template match="/HELLO">
  <xsl:if test = "$sort='@K'">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="GOODMORNING" >
     <xsl:sort select="@K"/>
  </xsl:apply-templates>
  </xsl:if>
  <xsl:if test = "$sort='@H'">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="GOODMORNING" >
     <xsl:sort select="@H"/>
  </xsl:apply-templates>
  </xsl:if>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="GOODMORNING">
  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
 </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Axel Honfi wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I passed a parameter to a stylesheet and I can get the value with
> <xsl:value-of select="$order-by"/>.
>
> But I need to sort data by the value of the parameter like
>
> <xsl:sort select="$order-by" order="ascending"/>.
>
> But with this nothing happens and all other forms I tried also failed.
>
> Does anyone know how to work this?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Axel

begin:vcard
n:Adrover;Bartomeu
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:UIB;Servei de Cālcul i Informatizaciķ
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
adr;quoted-printable:;;Edifici Anselm Turmeda, Campus de la UIB=0D=0ACarretera de Valldemossa Km 7,5 ;Palma de Mallorca;Illes Balears;07071;Espanya
fn:Baromeu Adrover
end:vcard