> Have you considered using xsl:include or xsl:import in your XSLT
> stylesheets?

True, that would be one solution, but I *really* wanted to keep the XSLT
files as independent as possible and centralize this kind of configuration
on the sitemap (otherwise on the long run I would have dozens of
interdependend XSLT files spread around my stylesheet for the site).

Of course, if there is no other way, I'll have to stick to it...

fc