> From: Chris Wolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I looked over most of the examples, including this one,
> before posting.  It's not really what I want to do,  that
> just seems to be using another pipline as an imput source,

But it sounds like what you need: Generate XML -> Use it as XSP source
-> XSL -> Serialize.

> effectively establishing alias URI's.

Alias??? Alias should result in same result, but this produces *very*
different result. Please compare:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sub/xsp-cocoon
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sub/xsp-source

> I was hoping to use embedded java to perform what would
> otherwise be done with XSLT.

It's called "Transformer" then.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon
/transformation/Transformer.java?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-m
arkup

Implement, declare in the sitemap, use.

> I will look into "xinclude" it it will work for
> a dynamic datasource.

It does work.

Vadim