On Thursday 06 June 2002 11:45 am, Geoff Howard wrote:
> I thought of defining a singleton class with public
> getSubsiteID(page-layoutID) methods, etc. but thought there was a more
> "cocoon" way of doing this that would make the availibilty more general.

There is, create a new component!

Define a role (interface) and your generators/actions can then implement
Composable and you can then do componentManager.lookup() to retrieve the
component.

Add your custom component to cocoon.xconf ala:

<component-instance class="your.class" role="your.role"/>

-pete

--
peter royal -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]