Where can I find the WikiLand?

Thank you
Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: ROSSEL Olivier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: mercredi, 12. juin 2002 16:57
À: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Objet: RE: Cocoon and J2EE

> OK, I see. Thank you Olivier.
>
> Finally if I want the basic stuff I need cocoon.jar (and
> others? Do you exist a description list of the additionnal
> libraries?) in my "something.war" (or cocoon.war).
> But do you have to include this cocoon.war in each Enterprise
> ARchive??
>
> Thank you
> Sylvain

I think that the jars in wikiland.war (minus chaperon.jar) are
the basic stuff.

I do not know what a Entreprise Archive is, but in any .war you make
you need all the .jars of Cocoon.
A .war is a hermetic context, with its own classes.

If a .ear is (simply) an enhanced .war, then in any .ear that will embed
Cocoon, you need
to put all the .jar.