Hi,

many of you have asked how sunBow (http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/) will
be licenced once we release the first version. We have debated this question
for quite a while and this is how it will work:

We will be releasing a version of sunBow 1.0 for free. All we will require
is that you register with us. This version is aimed at single users working
with Cocoon and will not include direct support. We also hope that this will
help leaverage Cocoon into new areas.

We will also be releasing a commercial version of sunBow that will include
support and additional features. This version will be bundled with other
offerings we have (sunShine, Cocoon trainings etc.) and targeted towards
large commercial users. For more information on this - please contact:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

While we get everything set up (web page, downloads etc.) we will be
extending the current sunBow Preview licence for an additional month. We
will be posting more information on this and the licence file here
(http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/) by the end of this week.

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Matthew Langham

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de