Hi,

I have a loginpage and my parameters are now seen in
the URL.ie.,
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login.html?userID=xxx&passwd=yyy

and now I would like to hide the parameters in the
URL.So I would like to use the method POST in the
stylesheet.But if I use POST, my loginpage doesnt seem
to respond to anything.It just hides the parameters,
but nothing else happens(say when I give the wrong
login, it should display an error message,,,but this
doesnt work,,,).My sitemap is as follows:

<map:match pattern="login.html">
<map:act type="request">
<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
<map:generate
src="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login.jsp{requestQuery}";
/>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/krishna.xsl" />
<map:transform type="i18n"/>
</map:act>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>