Hi,

did you update to the latest CVS? There was a fix for build.xml which might
help you.

I build the latest cvs with:

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=true webapp

And the built webapp simply works for me.

In general such simple pipelines which worked in 2.0.3 work of course in
2.1 as well.

Carsten