Hi,

I'm trying my way around SunShine and running into 2
problems:

1) I have an existing XML file with UTF-8 encoding.  I
use InsertTransformer to add a new record.  It does so
correctly, but changes the file encoding to ISO-8859-1
and replaces all non-English text with "С"s and
alike.

2) I have namespace declarations at the root elemet of
the file.  After running it through the transformer,
the namespace declarations disappear.

Here is my sitemap:
<map:match pattern="admin/add-news">
 <map:act type="set-character-encoding">
   <map:parameter name="form-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>

  </map:act>
  <map:act type="sunShine-session"/>
  <map:generate
src="resources/sunshine/admin/add-news-item.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
  <map:transform type="sunShineInsert"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

And add-news-item.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addnews

xmlns:sunshine="http://cocoon.apache.org/sunshine/1.0";>

  <sunshine:insert>
    <sunshine:file>content/news.xml</sunshine:file>
    <sunshine:path>/news</sunshine:path>
    <sunshine:fragment>
      <item id="test">
        <title>Hello1</title>