Hi! I've red all the information and mails.  Thanks a lot.
I think TRaX will be the best solution.  I'm not sure if I am missing
something (e.g. i18n), but for the moment it's my choice.

Now I think I will not use XSP logic because it can be solved with Java.
My applications will be using the same logic and transformations within
servlets and other java objects.  So...I do not have to use cocoon (as
Jacob said before).

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Mauro