hello,

I'm trying to write my first XMLForm form and I follow the doc example (wizard howto).

In the last step (step 5) you have to (re)build the entire Cocoon app using the
command build ... webapp to have a new cocoon.war.

Is it possible to compile only the new java files and add the .class directly in the
Tomcat webapps directory (without using the .war). And when you want the up-to-date
.war, you make the command jar .... ??

Thank you for your suggestions and experiences.
Sylvain Thevoz