De: Mohamed El-Refaey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: mardi, 29. octobre 2002 22:13
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: Re: xmlform and build

Hallo Sylvain

Yes, it is bossible to compile the new Java files and put them under the
WEB-INF classes directory under cocoon and the ramaing files relating to
schematron and XMLForms files and stylesheets put them as a common web
application under cocoon samples or whatever u want.

I wish this will help

Mohamed

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hello,

I'm trying to write my first XMLForm form and I follow the doc example (wizard howto).

In the last step (step 5) you have to (re)build the entire Cocoon app using the command build ... webapp to have a new cocoon.war.

Is it possible to compile only the new java files and add the .class directly in the Tomcat webapps directory (without using the .war). And when you want the up-to-date .war, you make the command jar .... ??

Thank you for your suggestions and experiences.
Sylvain Thevoz