Which version of Tomcat are you running?

It seems that it has to do with my upgrade, either the
new version of Tomcat (4.1.12) requires all of a
sudden requires a lot more memory (not very likely) or
there is some incompatibility (shared libraries,
version of Java, ...?).

Has anyone else tried Tomcat 4.1.12 and the latest
Cocoon 2.1 dev?  Any issues with that?

Any ideas, even half baked would help at the moment!

Thanks,
-Alex

--- Kjetil Kjernsmo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday 01 November 2002 16:32, Alex Romayev
> wrote:
> > Sorry, it's 196M, not 96M.  Still not much, but it
> had
> > been sufficient enough untill I've upgraded Tomcat
> > 4.1.12!
>
> I run Cocoon on 98MB RAM, and that works fine...
> GNU/Linux is the OS,
> though. The startup is very slow, but serving pages
> works well. Not
> that I wouldn't like a bigger box, but it is what
> I've got...
>
> Best,
>
> Kjetil
> --
> Kjetil Kjernsmo
> Astrophysicist/IT

Consultant/Skeptic/Ski-orienteer/Orienteer/Mountaineer