I can not get the XMLForm Wizard How To  to work, so I tried to follow
the sample working and have some question.
1. In the cocoon/samples/xmlform/sitemap.xmap how does the mapping from
<map:match pattern="wizard.html">
  <map:act type="WizardAction">
   <map:generate src="wizard/{page}.xml"/>    <----  this part I did not quite
understand.  A directory of wizard/ is there for it to work, so for the
howto-wizard.html a corresponding howto-wizard.html/  directory must be
created? But it seems not right as the descriptor file says <map:generate
src="howto/{page}.xml"/>  VERY CONFUSING. Please help. I have it like
cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto/start.xml  thinking it would point here and the
error keeps popping it cannot find the
cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto/howto-wizard.html resource can not be found.

2. Furthermore, the {page} what is this? where does the matcher find this
"page"? I suspect from looking at the WizardAction.java the prepare() method
returns page(VIEW_staticonstant), are this the same "page" ?

3. What was done to make this "page" available to the matcher? Available in all
the scope? ie, page, session, application or in particular scope only?  Also if
I have a "generic type class" a servlet returns like the "page" how to make
this available to the matcher?

4.Looking around for same HOW-TO sample, they seem to import additional classes
for example on this page,
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:nUkMoXPuDTUC:xml.apache.org/forrest/community/howto/xmlform/step4.html+how+to+use+XMLForm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

http://mailplus.yahoo.com