Ivelin,
    So far your responses regarding this subject is to refer one to another
link which I have already read but do not quite understand well and still have
further questions that all you need is clarify it for me.  If it was that
simple  to understand I would not be asking for more clarification. I am
requesting a little more leeway as some of this concept does not sink-in yet.
    The most pressing one is the usage of a subdirectory "wizard" or "howto" in
your example(which DOES NOT WORK). Can you take a moment to clarify what
directory name should be created and to put the start.xml and most of the xml
files in your sample?
    In regards to the "{page}" question, I think I understood it, but a simple
yes or no answer would have suffice to confirm instead of  "go read the docs"
which put me back to no confidence in the sample.  Why is this so hard to do
for you experts to say "yes" the presumptions are correct or "no" its
incorrect?

Respectfully..
aps

http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:nUkMoXPuDTUC:xml.apache.org/forrest/community/howto/xmlform/step4.html+how+to+use+XMLForm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8