Hi,

I am working on a simple online registration tool, to register for exams. That for I have got a mysql database server, to insert and read the data.

Within that database I have set a primary key that is made out of lets say the studentid, and the id from the exam. I have set it to primary for the reason, that no double entry can be done.

So if a student wants to register to one exam twice, there is an exception saying, that there is a Duplicate entry for that field. Now instead of throwing out the exception within cocoon, I want to display something like, “an error occurs” instead”. That for I used the tag <esql:error-results> to give a different message than that from cocoon.

Could anybody give me a hint how that could be done.

Philipp Bößem

Heubnerstraße 10

09599 Freiberg

Tel:   03731/449142