Hi,

Thank for answering.

totaly right. My problem in this case is, that i dont want the common
internal server error message, rather than my own, to explain what
mistake took place.

Here is my code, to give you a better idea of what I want.

                                        <esql:execute-query>
                                                <esql:query>
                                                                insert
                                                                into
anmeldung

(studid,matr,vorname,name,email,id,klausur)
                                                                values

('<xsp-request:get-parameter name="matr"/><xsp-request:get-parameter
name="id"/>','<xsp-request:get-parameter
name="matr"/>','<xsp-request:get-parameter
name="vorname"/>','<xsp-request:get-parameter
name="name"/>','<xsp-request:get-parameter
name="email"/>','<xsp-request:get-parameter
name="id"/>','<xsp-request:get-parameter name="fach"/>')
                                                        </esql:query>
                                                <esql:error-results>
                                                        <error>An error
occurred</error>
                                                </esql:error-results>
                                        </esql:execute-query>

is there maybe something to change within the pipeling, or some where
else, or is my source code just wrong?

When I do it this way, there is still the same cocoon pre-set error
message.