I'm running JBoss 3.0.4/JBossWeb, and it was by far the easiest install of cocoon 2.1dev I've done so far.

Cheers,
Thor HW

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 12:04 AM, Charlene Mitchell wrote:

Hi,

The Jetty guys confirmed that Cocoon 2.0.3 does not
work in Jetty (JBoss 3.0.3/JBossWeb) - so I am not
going mad.

Anyone else searching the groups with the same problem
can follow the thread on YahooGroups under the title
"JSP Engine" in the group 'jetty-support'.

HTH someone in the future

Charlene

http://uk.my.yahoo.com