Anna Afonchenko wrote:
>. . .
Maybe someone can explain me what am I doing wrong and how can I make
HTMLGenerator to tidy the input according given properties.
I haven't used this feature yet, but from the source code of the HTMLGenerator you can see that it should output a message saying "Loading configuration from...." at the debug level if the jtidy-config parameter is recognized.

Are you using the latest CVS code of Cocoon?

Maybe you could try putting the name of a non-existent file in the jtidy-config parameter, if you're using the correct version the HTMLGenerator should throw an Exception in this case.

-Bertrand