From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> OK. Still not running.
>
> web.xml:
> <init-param>
>       <param-name>extra-classpath</param-name>
>       <param-value>WEB-INF/classes/fraud_management</param-value>
>  </init-param>

This is not required usually.

> java-Class in ".../cocoon/Web-Inf/classes/fraud_managment":

correct.

> package fraud_management;
> class execute_report {

Is your class 'public'?

>   public String get_fraud()
>   {
>     String hello = "Servus";
>     return hello;
>   }
> }
>
> xsp:
> <xsp:page language="java"
>       xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>
>
>   <xsp:structure>
>       <xsp:include>fraud_management.execute_report</xsp:include>
> </xsp:structure>
>
>   <results>
>     <xsp:logic>
>          execute_report er = new execute_report();
>          String hello = er.get_fraud();
>          <option>
>     <xsp:logic>
>           <xsp:attribute name
> ="bla"><xsp:expr>hello</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
>         </xsp:logic>
>       </option>
>    </xsp:logic>
>       </results>
> </xsp:page>
>
> I have a feeling that I don't get the entries in the web.xml

<param-value>WEB-INF/extra-classes1:/[YOU-ABSOLUTE-PATH-TO]/own.jar</param-v
alue>
> Do I have to insert additionally the class name? e.g. for Windows systems

<param-value>WEB-INF/classes/fraud_managment;C:/Apache.../fraud_managment/ex
ecute_report.class</param-value>

No, you should be able to access your classes if they are placed in
WEB-INF/classes as .class files or if they are placed in WEB-INF/lib as a
.jar archive.

Konstantin

$TOMCAT_HOME/work/Standalone/localhost/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon

> /www/jonny/filename_xsp.java - you may have to browse around for it if
I've