I've run into a strange problem.  It seems like using
SessionTransormer inside a coplet results in
java.lang.NullPointerException.

Here is what I found:
1. If I run my coplet by invoking the coplet's uri
directly everything works as expected.
2. If I invoke the coplet as part of a portal page
using portal fw, it generates the exception.
3. I'm using session:getxml statements to get
information from "request" context.  If I replace
these statements with "dummy" data and _not_ have any
of the session statements (I still have
SessionTransformer in my pipeline, even though it
doesn't actually do anything), everything works fine.

So it seems that for some reason using sesion:getxml
from request context (or possibly other contexts -- I
haven't tried) causes the excetion.

Please help, as this is a critical piece of my work!

Thanks,
-Alex

Here is the stack trace:
ERROR   (2003-01-22) 16:21.37:297
[core.portal-manager]
(/cocoon/romayev/admin/write-result)
Thread-8/CopletThread: Exception during processing of
coplet: write-result
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to
execute pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:380)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.toSAX(AbstractEnvironment.java:532)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.CopletThread.run(CopletThread.java:218)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)