Hi Matthew,

I'm using cocoon:/ protocol.

-Alex

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&w=2&r=1&s=cocoon%3Araw&q=b

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712352/needacake-20
> Weblogs:
>   http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/
>   http://www.oreillynet.com/weblogs/author/1014

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.j
> ava:380)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.toSAX(AbstractEnvironment.
> java:532)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.portal.components.CopletThread.run(CopletThread.ja