From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 February 2003 15:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: cocoon & struts together

Hi,

has someone any experiences with the comosition of struts and cocoon?

I have a middleware on EJB and JCA which connects to some Systems like SAP.
On this connects a webapplication which should be done with with struts.
Some areas of this application should be transformed by cocoon in different
outputs. My idea was to run some views with cocoon. A struts action would
connect a pipeline from cocoon and passe the file which has to be
transformed and visualized.

Any suggestions or practices?

Juraj