From: Ryan Hoegg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Interesting use of map:mount

Hey all,

I wanted to run my novel usage of map:mount by you all in case I am breaking some seemingly unwritten rule.

I have my main sitemap all set up declaring components and such, and then in my pipelines I have this:

<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="**">
<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="isis-sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix=""/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Note the uri-prefix. The idea is that I have a sitemap for my application that defines the actual application sitemap. I tried it and it works. Is there some reason I shouldn't be doing this? All the map:mount docs I can find talk about using this for delegating URI space to other sitemaps.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks