Georges,

> Well, I m not ready to post, because have some problems with
> ZipArchive serializer In OpenOffice Writer document (sxw) there is 4
> files: meta.xml styles.xml content.xml settings.xml and a directory
> META-INF/
>
> meta.xml  is not compressed  to allow easy searching and extraction of
> the meta data. Well, How can I do that, is there a ZipArchive
> parameter to fixe the compression level to 0% for this file?

Does meta.xml need to not be compressed? Won't it work with a compressed
meta.xml?

I've just looked into the code for the ZipSerializer (which I've never used). It
doesn't
allow you to specify a compression level.

Now, I'm assuming you're using Cocoon 2.1. I've attached an untested patch to the
ZipSerializer that should make it do what you want by adding a 'method' attribute to
the 'entry' node. Have a go at applying the patch (at worst by cutting and pasting the
changes, marked by +) into the code for the ZipSerializer and rebuild Cocoon.

Do you think you can handle that?

If it works, I'll apply it to the latest CVS.

Regards, Upayavira