Thanks I try that way, it' usable with compression but I don't know why not to be OOo fully compliant
there is a lot of documentation on SXW file format.

http://xml.openoffice.org/faq.html#4

and http://xml.openoffice.org/faq.html#10

Georges

Upayavira wrote:

Georges,

Well, I m not ready to post, because have some problems with
ZipArchive serializer In OpenOffice Writer document (sxw) there is 4
files: meta.xml styles.xml content.xml settings.xml and a directory
META-INF/

meta.xml is not compressed to allow easy searching and extraction of
the meta data. Well, How can I do that, is there a ZipArchive
parameter to fixe the compression level to 0% for this file?

Does meta.xml need to not be compressed? Won't it work with a compressed meta.xml?

I've just looked into the code for the ZipSerializer (which I've never used). It doesn't allow you to specify a compression level.

Now, I'm assuming you're using Cocoon 2.1. I've attached an untested patch to the ZipSerializer that should make it do what you want by adding a 'method' attribute to the 'entry' node. Have a go at applying the patch (at worst by cutting and pasting the changes, marked by +) into the code for the ZipSerializer and rebuild Cocoon.

Do you think you can handle that?

If it works, I'll apply it to the latest CVS.

Regards, Upayavira