On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 04:52 AM, Christian Haul wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've been stumbling the past couple of days through the sendmail logicsheet and sendmail actions in 2.1-M1.
Here's what I'm trying to do:
Include generated content (i.e. content produced by a pipeline) into the body of an email sent by sendmail action or logicsheet.

This is possible only by using the util logicsheet.

The "correct" solution is to use <sendmail:attachment url="cocoon://workPlanning/contents"/> to pull in the generated content.
AFAIR you could as well do <xsp:expr><util:get-source uri="cocoon://workPlanning/contents"/></xsp:expr>

Yes, and that worked in my test. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'd appreciate some assistance with this. Once I've found my way around this problem, I'll write up a how-to for the cocoondev.org wiki.

Deal!

I'll write up those notes then. Sorry for the delay in replying, but I only got the chance to start working with this again today.

-- whump