Take a look at i18n transformer configuration in your sitemap. Probably it defines the 'untranslated-text' parameter which is used instead of the key value.

-- Konstantin
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 18:30
Subject: i18n

Hi,

I read the following in a documentation:

untranslated-text: text used for untranslated keys (default is to output the key name).

But when I dont have translations in my messages.xml, i get something like "untranslated-text".Actually it should display the key name.I use IBM Websphere 4.0 with Cocoon 2.0.
If someone has any solutions pls tell me.

Regards
Kavitha Ramesh.

Do you Yahoo!?