  From: Kavitha Ramesh
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 18:30
  Subject: i18n

  Hi,

  I read the following in a documentation:

  untranslated-text: text used for untranslated keys (default is to output the key \
name).

  But when I dont have translations in my messages.xml, i get something like \
"untranslated-text".Actually it should display the key name.I use IBM Websphere 4.0 \
with Cocoon 2.0.  If someone has any solutions pls tell me.

  Regards
  Kavitha Ramesh.

Do you Yahoo!?