On 30/06/2003 18:58 Luke Penca wrote:

Are textareas implemented in Woody yet?  I cannot find anything in
the (oh so sparse) documentation.

Have you checked with http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Woody ?

It's not fully up to date, but that & tracking CVS commit messages might
help you already.

Furthermore, has anyone used Woody extensively yet?  (I know, I know,
it's alpha at this point but I need some serious forms handling.)
Should I be considering Xforms instead?  Who got some experience
getting their hands bloodied with forms in Cocoon?  I'm ever anxious
to find out.

I jotted down already some of the background of Woody's genesis over here: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105491414614553&w=2

So its feature list is in active expansion, and it has been created to be extensively used and actively supported.

HTH,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org