Michael Nachbaur wrote:
On Apr 26, 2005, at 11:57 AM, Matt Sergeant wrote:

OK guys, I think we should put out a new axkit release. There are lots of reports that CVS is stable, and even if there are things we should fix we can do them in 1.6.4 (or whatever the next number we choose is) afterwards.

Any objections or comments? I'll wait until the weekend for votes.


+1 too. Will we get an XML::LibXML release some time soon too?

Robin Berjon
  Research Scientist
  Expway, http://expway.com/

Reply via email to