On Apr 26, 2005, at 8:57 PM, Matt Sergeant wrote:

OK guys, I think we should put out a new axkit release. There are lots of reports that CVS is stable, and even if there are things we should fix we can do them in 1.6.4 (or whatever the next number we choose is) afterwards.

Any objections or comments? I'll wait until the weekend for votes.

+1 to new release

there are a few very useful bug fixes in current CVS version - a new 1.6.4 it would be more than welcome



Alberto Reggiori, @Semantics S.R.L.

Reply via email to