Or maybe a Slack channel? ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTS.CLIR.ORG] On Behalf Of
Christina Harlow
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] jobs, fish and wine

Heya all-

A massive thank you to you, Ed, for all the work you do for this community -
including supporting jobs.code4lib.org for so long. Thank you thank you thank

A proposal to the rest of this list: I know I am, but are there others
interested in pooling our knowledge, bandwidth, and resources to look towards
supporting the future of jobs.code4lib.org? Perhaps if there is a group of
folks, we could have a video chat/call/other in the next week or so to discuss
what needs to be done, to then define a way forward? If you’re interested…
respond to this message and we’ll coordinate a small group? I will keep putting
proposals out there as questions?