In my experiences with other non-profit endeavors, the work (setup and
ongoing) in incorporation is far greater than the work of creating and
managing a relationship with a fiscal agent. If this wasn't at least
_generally_ true, fiscal sponsorship wouldn't even exist, this is precisely
the reason why it does.

Jonathan