[cid:image008.jpg@01D3AA38.0513CAB0]

The University of Limerick (UL) with over 13,000 students and 1,300 staff is an
energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and
excellence in education, research and scholarship. The dynamic, entrepreneurial
and pioneering values which drive UL’s mission and strategy ensures that we
capitalise on local, national and international engagement and connectivity.
We are renowned for providing an outstanding student experience and conducting
leading edge research.  Our commitment is to make a difference by shaping the
future through educating and empowering our students. UL is situated on a
superb riverside campus of over 130 hectares with the River Shannon as a
unifying focal point. Outstanding recreational, cultural and sporting
facilities further enhance this exceptional learning and research environment.

Applications are invited for the following position:

Library & Information Services Division

Re-advertisement

Head Research Services – Multiannual

Salary Scale: €53,970 - €88,950 p.a.

Further information for applicants and application material is available online
from: http://www.ul.ie/hrvacancies/

The closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday, 20th March 2018.
Applications must be completed online before 12 noon, Irish Standard Time on
the closing date.

Please note your application must include:

A letter of introduction indicating how you meet the criteria outlined in the
Job description.
A completed online Application Form (separate application forms must be
submitted for each post applied for).

Please email erecruitm...@ul.ie<mailto:erecruitm...@ul.ie> if you experience
any difficulties

Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and committed to selection on
merit.

[HR excellence in research]    [cid:image005.png@01D3AA2A.532701D0]   [Athena
Swan_CMYK_Bronze Award_300dpi]