**Apologies for the cross-posting.**

DLF is pleased to announce that we have opened Calls for Proposals for our
three conferences happening this October in Las Vegas! These include:

  *   our brand-new Learn@DLF<https://forum2018.diglib.org/learnatdlf/>
pre-conference (#learnatdlf, October 14);
  *   the DLF Forum<https://forum2018.diglib.org/call-for-proposals/>
(#DLFforum, October 15-17);
  *   NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018<http://ndsa.org/meetings/> (#digipres18,
October 17-18).

Learn@DLF, our new pre-conference, will be structured entirely as a workshop
day. Through engaging, hands-on sessions, attendees will gain experience with
new tools and resources, exchange ideas, and develop and share expertise with
fellow community members. Learn more and check out the CFP here:
https://forum2018.diglib.org/learnatdlf/

The DLF Forum, our signature event, includes digital library practitioners from
member institutions and the broader community, for whom it serves as a meeting
place, marketplace, and congress. In these respects, the event is an
opportunity for attendees to conduct business, present work, share experiences
and practices, support information sharing, and assess DLF’s programs and
progress with community input. Learn more and check out the CFP here:
https://forum2018.diglib.org/

And, to round out the week, NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018: In/visible Work,
will help to chart future directions for both the National Digital Stewardship
Alliance and digital stewardship, and is expected to be a crucial venue for
intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and
national-level agenda-setting in the field. Learn more and check out the CFP
here: http://ndsa.org/meetings/

Submit for one conference or all three (though, different proposals for each,
please)! Session options range from 60-second Minute Madness sessions at
DigiPres to daylong workshops at Learn@DLF, with many options in between.

The deadline for all three opportunities is May 7 at 11:59pm Pacific
Time.<http://conftool.pro/dlf2018>

Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please write us at
fo...@diglib.org<mailto:fo...@diglib.org>. We’re looking forward to seeing you
in Las Vegas!

-Team DLF

P.S. Want to stay updated on all things #DLFforum? Subscribe to our Forum
newsletter<https://diglib.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=eaecb8b1da252a4794c594ff1&id=556a33972b>,
 “like” us on Facebook, or follow us at @CLIRDLF<https://twitter.com/CLIRDLF>
on Twitter!

Aliya Reich
Program Assistant for Conferences and Events
The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036
443-671-4212
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>