[ Registration ](
http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=15020
 ) for the 2019 NASIG Annual Conference is now open! The 2019 conference will
mark a return to Pittsburgh, PA, where the 1999 conference was held. We will be
meeting at the Omni William Penn Hotel.  A link to the hotel reservation
website will be provided upon completion of registration.

[ Early bird registration ](
http://www.nasig.org/site_event_detail.cfm?pk_association_event=18027 ) ends on
April 30th. Please stay tuned for the schedule and line-up, including
pre-conferences!

Please log in to your NASIG account to receive the member rate. Not a member? [
Join now! ](
http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=309&pk_association_webpage=1168
 )

NASIG is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for its members
and others who participate in its conferences, events, meetings, and online
spaces.The full version of the [ Code of Conduct is available here ](
http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=9476
 ).

NASIG is an independent organization working to advance and transform the
management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and
improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of
information resources in all formats and business models. Visit [
http://www.nasig.org/ ]( http://www.nasig.org/ ) for more information.