Hello,

two or three years ago I was interested in that topic, too. Via google I pretty soon got "Developing an application with PR101-USB and MR101-USB.pdf" (from 2011) as first hit. Looked pretty much like a leaflet that could have been next to the device and there was (are) credentials in the document that worked... But I never got as far as having to think about licenses...

Greetings,
Tobias

On 02.06.2021 19:31, Jim Novy wrote:
Good afternoon,

I've got a FEIG PRH200 RFID inventory wand and, though the hardware works
fine, the software we bought from our vendor leaves much to be desired.  I
was able to work through capturing the wand commands using Wireshark and am
able to independently grab the raw tag data off of it, but I'm having a
hard time figuring out how to parse the raw tag data once I have it.  Per
the vendor, the tags are encoded in the ISO format.

Is anyone aware of a programming library out there that will make parsing
the item ID from raw tag data easy for me?  Or a resource that documents it
decently?

Thanks,
Jim

Reply via email to