On 5/25/05, Houghton,Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Well, what I really meant was barrier to entry, both perceived and real.

> The point here is that you cannot judge whether there is or isn't a
> development community by the lack of published information.

So bad choice of words, but does anyone really argue that it's as easy
to do this sort of work on IE as it is on Firefox?

> > I don't understand how the target attribute (which I'm
> > familiar with) is useful in the context of toolbars...
>
> Actually, I didn't mis-paste the URL,

Hmmm.

You said:
"For information on Microsoft's Office Research service technology:"
But linked to:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/target.asp

Which is documentation on the target attribute, not anything for
Office Research, as far as I can tell...

Anyway, thanks for the links and example.